Want to make the world a better experience? Would you like to be a part of our exciting growth journey? Do you want to work with some of the Nordic’s best-known brands and sharpest minds?
We are looking for an Experienced SEO consultant to join our high-performing Owned team in Stockholm! You are a communicative team player who knows how to have fun, and want to actively lead clients with best practice solutions and be part of the sales funnel!
This is a great opportunity if you are passionate about SEO, have over 2 years of experience and want to deliver best-in-class SEO strategies for our clients.
We are working with a great portfolio of large brands in Sweden and the Nordics - In your role, you have the chance to develop your skills while working with the largest brands in the Nordics.
As a Experienced SEO consultant, you will work closely together with the SEO team and in cross-functional teams within Data Driven Content, Data & Insights, Paid Media, Development and UX and Service design, to secure value for our clients and create wow experiences for both them and their end users.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for strategy and operational work, ensuring both are implemented and optimized seamlessly.
- Guide clients with technical SEO, content and off-page optimization.
- Responsible for managing client relationships.
- Represent the SEO team in sales processes and pitching
- As you grow in your role you will learn to develop and coach junior consultants on Key Accounts.
- Use leading data and insights tools such as GA, GSC, Screaming Frog and various rank trackers.
- Performance monitoring and reporting against clients goals
- Data analysis and insights to drive refinements in planning
- Stay on top of the latest trends and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with the team
We expect you have a minimum of two years of experience in the field of online marketing especially in SEO. You’re a strong team player, understand data driven marketing principles and you’re able to present data and results in an engaging way. You are passionate about learning new things, delivering quality work and developing our clients.
To be successful in this essential role we believe that you have an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong drive to make things happen!
- Strong knowledge in how to use leading SEO tools effectively and provide insights, including rank trackers, site crawl and technical analysis tools, and analytics tools
- Experienced in working in client facing roles (agency preferred)
- Experience of working with tools such as GA, GSC, Screaming Frog and various rank trackers
- Result driven and focused on getting things done
- Bachelor’s degree within marketing or similar and several years experience from working as a SEO-specialist
- Stay on top of the latest trends and like to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with the team
- Fluent in Swedish and English any other Nordic languages is a plus
It’s a plus if you also have
- Local, Social Media and Youtube SEO optimization skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced startup environment, larger company with a strong entrepreneurial culture or a company with a strong brand track record
Note: You need to live in Sweden close to Stockholm in order to be considered for this position.
What’s in it for you?
Take the opportunity to be part of something bigger - You will be able to work with the whole customer journey together with skilled consultants in Data Driven Content Creation, Data & Insights, Paid Media, Development, UX and Service design, to secure value for our clients.
- Join one of the leading digital agencies in the Nordics, working with strong brands such as ICA, L’Oréal, Arla, SSAB, Ericsson, Vepsäläinen & more
- Competitive salary and perks in a fun and supportive environment
- An opportunity to further develop your skills and prove your talent
- Flexible working setup
Interested in joining Nordic Morning?
Get in touch and let us know if you would be interested in joining our team by leaving your application. We are quick to make decisions when the right candidate and perfect match to our team is found.
Any possible questions about the position and your future team?
Rickard Broberg - Head of SEO & Paid Media - Stockholm
About Nordic Morning
Nordic Morning is a full-service digital agency with offices in Stockholm, Malmö and Helsinki. We create digital experiences that transform businesses and drive change for the largest enterprises and brands in the Nordics. We help companies become customer-centric by combining capabilities within business transformation, service design, technology, data driven marketing and content.