Share Tweet Share Mail
We’re continuing to grow and is looking for Digital Analyst to join our team! Would you like to be a part of our exciting growth journey? Do you want to work with some of Sweden’s best known brands, dynamic projects and sharpest minds?
Using your analytic skills you will engage in tracking, cleansing and normalizing companies' somewhat chaotic multi-channel data into one coherent system. Our teams are always cross-functional and you will have close collaboration with other analysts, SEO-specialists and project managers as well as experts in web development, UX and content creation.
As a Digital Analyst you'll engage in all parts of different client projects and work closely together with the client and your surrounding team through all stages of the process; data architecture, implementation and configurations, visualization and A/B-testing. Your main focus is to understand our clients' need for data and insights, how to collect them and how to refine data to be used for different purposes such as for instance personalizations, BI and digital marketing activities. You will also be part of and work with projects within the mentioned areas. Basically, you will be involved in creating the whole CX-experience for our clients.
The team consists of about 20 talents with various backgrounds. Some have already reached to be compatible with all sorts of CX activities, while others are quickly on their way there. Commonly we all strive to always develop ourselves, finding and creating new solutions. Depending on the project or client, we often work in smaller groups and with more than one project/client at the time to get more versatility and a broader self-development.
Some of your main responsibilities as a Digital Analyst
- Planning and Implementing analytics, for example, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics (360) and Clarity.
- Tech part of A/B/N-Testing and personalization, such as Adobe Target, Google Optimize, Optimizely.
- Marketing Automation & CRM
- Tag Management, we use Adobe Launch, GTM and Tealium
- CDPs (Experience Platform, Exponea, AudienceStream etc.)
- Data Warehousing (BigQuery, Snowflake etc.)
- Visualization, mostly Tableau, Power-BI, Google Data Studio.
- Several years experience in web analysis, data-driven marketing and marketing technologies.
- You are an experienced user in tools such as Google 360 or Adobe Marketing Cloud, tag management.
- Experience or knowledge of APIs such as RESTful, soap as well as ETL process/tools.
- Great interest in Martech!
- You have a degree in Computer Science, engineering or related field.
- Fluent in English
Note: You need to live in Sweden in order to be considered for this position.
What’s in it for you?
Take the opportunity to be part of something bigger - You will be able to work with the whole customer journey together with skilled consultants in Data Driven Content Creation, Paid Media, SEO, Developers, UX and Service design, to secure value for our clients.
- Join one of the leading digital agencies in the Nordics, working with strong brands such as ICA, Arla, SSAB and more
- Competitive salary and perks in a fun and supportive environment
- An opportunity to further develop your skills and prove your talent
- Flexible working setup
We look forward to your application! If you have any questions, please reach out to Mimmi Jonsson, Head of Recruitment: email@example.com
About Nordic Morning
We are 170 passionate professionals driving change for the largest enterprises and brands in the Nordics. Our team is located in Malmö, Stockholm and Helsinki and together, we share a passion for solving problems.
Our curious minds make us responsive and solution-oriented and we approach business challenges from all angles. By doing this, we help clients to become customer-centric by combining our capabilities within business transformation, service design, technology, data-driven marketing, and content.
We think, we make, we learn, we aim further for all of our clients. Simply, we believe in making the world a better experience.