Welcome to Nordic Morning!
At Nordic Morning we deliver experiences worth talking about. To do this, we need an experienced professional within strategic communication who has the drive to continue developing our team, our skills and offerings towards our clients.
We are 170 passionate professionals driving change for the largest enterprises and brands in the Nordics. Our team is located in Malmö, Stockholm and Helsinki and together, we share a passion for solving problems.
Our curious minds make us responsive and solution-oriented and we approach business challenges from all angles. By doing this, we help clients to become customer-centric by combining our capabilities within business transformation, service design, technology, data-driven marketing, and content.
We think, we make, we learn, we aim further for all of our clients. Simply, we believe in making the world a better experience.
We are looking for a curious creative talent in southern Sweden. Yes, we are expanding our team in Malmö and growing the number of customers and are therefore looking for an experienced Creative Lead.
You will be a part of a creative collective that crafts top notch experiences within brand, content, and communication. We believe that insights is the best way to start in order to build greater brand experiences that lead to richer results. To do this we collaborate with our competent teams within strategy, marketing, and tech development. Together, we are involved in a variety of projects, mainly in the consumer-oriented industry.
With us, your everyday life will consist of concept creation, communication development and brand strategy work with sprinkles of recommendations and adaptations of SoMe content. You will be an important part of the agency's creative development and the clients' impact towards their audience in their work with campaigns, social presence and experience off and online.
You are strong in communication and concept creation with a solid industry experience and a good understanding of design and storytelling techniques. You have an open mind, love to present and can convey your thoughts in an inspiring and captivating way. For you, social media is a priority platform – this is where brands interact and engage with their audiences! But of course, you appreciate the connection to other channels and platforms to get the brand relevantly expressed along the customer journey.
- Strong portfolio that shows your skills within communication, brand building and strategic work (you have worked with many different industries and brands)
- Social media native, both within creativity and consumer behaviours
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Presentation skills towards colleagues and clients
- Extensive industry experience, probably from another agency
- Fluent in Swedish and English, verbally as well as in writing
What’s in it for you?
- Join one of the leading digital agencies in the Nordics working with brands such as L’Oréal, SSAB, ICA, Arla, Duni & more.
- Join a culture where you’re encouraged to “Fail fast, laugh and learn” - this is your springboard to test the ideas you always wanted to!
- Join 25 people locally in Malmö constantly developing and adapting their knowledge with the digital change - sharing and collaboration has always been key to our team’s success!
- Learn from the best digital marketing professionals in the industry, be challenged and widen your network throughout the Nordics.
- Collective bargain agreement, wellness grant and an amazing sea view from your office based on the 7th floor in the Studio house.
- Flexible work setup - come in to collaborate. It’s simple really!
To be successful in this exciting and essential role we believe that you have an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong drive to make things happen!
We look forward to your application as soon as possible as we wish to fill the role shortly.
If you have any questions or want to know more - contact firstname.lastname@example.org