Want to make the digital world a better experience? Would you like to be a part of our exciting growth journey? Do you want to work with some of the Nordic region’s best-known brands and sharpest minds?
We are 170 passionate professionals driving change for the largest enterprises and brands in the Nordics. Our team is in Malmö, Stockholm, and Helsinki and together, we share a passion for solving problems.
Our curious minds make us responsive and solution-oriented, and we approach business challenges from all angles. By doing this, we help clients to become customer-centric by combining our capabilities within business transformation, service design, technology, data-driven marketing, and content.
We think, we make, we learn, we aim further for all our clients. Simply, we believe in making the world a better experience.
We are looking for a Paid Media Consultant with main background within SEM to join our team at the Helsinki office. Are you the talent with few years of experience in digital marketing, passion to work with great brands, deliver great results and never stop learning? We offer you the possibility to learn from the best digital marketing professionals in the industry, be challenged and widen your network throughout the Nordics.
In the position as a Paid Media Consultant you have the overall responsibility for the media optimization of your client accounts, building long-term strategic relationships with the clients in your portfolio and secure delivery in different projects and tasks. We are working with a great portfolio of advertisers in Finland and Sweden - In your role, you have the chance to develop your skills and online marketing in one the leading full – service digital agencies in the Nordics.
You are a part of cross-functional team and will work in close collaboration especially with your paid media team members, including the colleagues in our three offices (Helsinki, Stockholm & Malmö). In your work you will collaborate with client managers, SEO-, data and analytics and creative teams, not forgetting our technical specialists and developers.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Optimize and follow up on campaigns mainly in Google Ads. Other possible tools in use are Google Search360, Google DV360 and Campaign Manager, Adform, Facebook, Smartly
- Planning, building, and running SEM campaigns. Basic understanding of Facebook, display and video campaigns and other media channels such as LinkedIn and Twitter are a plus.
- Consultative approach within your field when working with clients. Including reporting and analyzing results for clients.
- Sharing and contributing to competence development in the field of paid media, both internally with your team and externally with partners or clients.
We expect you have minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of online marketing especially in SEM. You’re a strong team player, understand data driven marketing principles and you’re able to present the data and results in a comprehendible way. You are passionate in learning new, delivering great quality work and developing our clients.
- Consulting skills – ability to communicate complex issues in an understandable way to clients and challenge established ways of working and thinking
- Excellent working experience in Google and Microsoft environment such as Google Sheets, Slides, Docs, Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree within marketing and/or computer science is an advantage
- Most likely you have been working at a media / digital agency, or an e-commerce company
- Fluency in Finnish and English, other Nordic languages a plus
Note: You need to live in the Nordics in order to be considered for this position.
What’s in it for you?
- Join one of the leading digital agencies in the Nordics, working with strong brands such as L’Oréal, SSAB, OP, Vepsäläinen & more.
- An opportunity to further develop your skills and prove your talent with a great portfolio of brands and challenging projects in the best Nordic paid media team
- Flexible working setup
- Competitive salary and perks in return for your effort and results
To be successful in this essential role we believe that you have an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong drive to make things happen!
That’s us and the position in a nutshell. Get in touch and let us know if you would be interested in joining our team by leaving your application. We are quick to make decisions when the right candidate and perfect match to our team is found. Any possible questions about the position and your future team will be answered by Jan Undén-Selander, Team Lead email@example.com , Mikko Peltomäki, Agency Director, firstname.lastname@example.org