Are you into Google Cloud Platform and keen to grow? Are you on top of technologies within Google Cloud and eager to dig into it further? Great! We might be a perfect match for you.
The position as Google Cloud Platform Specialist is a new role at Nordic Morning since we want to widen our Cloud experience with you. You will be part of the MarTech team but you will also work closely with other internal and external stakeholder, such as developers, project manager and clients.
Some of your main responsibilities as a GCP Specialist
Have full control of the pricing model to be able to suport the sales team
- Analyze and consult the customer's technical resource needs
- Set up and configure virtual environments
- Activate servers and tools
- Provide basis for invoicing
- Google Cloud experience, preferably certified
- You can understand and speak the same language as the software developers
- A friendly, helpfull and "can do" attitude
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Good to know
- Knowledge in GA4
- Knowledge in Big Query
What’s in it for you?
Take the opportunity to be part of something bigger - You will be able to learn and work with the whole customer journey together with skilled consultants in Data Driven Content Creation, Paid Media, SEO, Developers, UX and Service design, to secure value for our clients.
- Join one of the leading digital agencies in the Nordics, working with strong brands such as ICA, Arla, SSAB and more
- Competitive salary and perks in a fun and supportive environment
- An opportunity to further develop your skills and prove your talent
- Flexible working setup
We look forward to your application! If you have any questions, please reach out to Mimmi Jonsson, Head of Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nordic Morning
We are 170 passionate professionals driving change for the largest enterprises and brands in the Nordics. Our team is located in Malmö, Stockholm and Helsinki and together, we share a passion for solving problems.
Our curious minds make us responsive and solution-oriented and we approach business challenges from all angles. By doing this, we help clients to become customer-centric by combining our capabilities within business transformation, service design, technology, data-driven marketing, and content.
We think, we make, we learn, we aim further for all of our clients. Simply, we believe in making the world a better experience.