Big thinkers wanted!
Do you often wonder 'What if'? Do you always see the bigger picture without losing sight of small details? Are you forever striving to make things better? Awesome! You’ll fit right in.
Nordic Morning is expanding. We are now in the search of an Account Director to join our team in Malmö. Today we work with many of the largest brands in the Nordics and our future is truly exciting as the digitalization requires our knowledge and services to the fullest!
As an Account Director at Nordic Morning we believe that you have a natural talent with clients and you have a strong desire to drive and support your own as well as the company's goals. You are self-propelled, fearless and driven by building long-term relationships. You easily understand the customers' business goals and have a passion for identifying needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions to achieve mutual satisfaction and client business progress. To succeed in this role you love what you do - but you also love the team around you who makes it all possible.
Some of your main responsibilities:
- Create strong relationships with client contacts
- Commercial success of own portfolio client development through proactive sales activities.
- Supporting client team in client management and delivery
- Analyze needs and create tailor-made offerings to clients
- Ensure that we deliver customer centric value and always challenge the client's status quo.
- To create the roadmap for the clients digital journey and a compelling story to explain it.
- Several years of experience from establishing and nurturing client relationships
- Extensive experience of collaboration with team members and several other stakeholders
- Ability to identify sales and business development - you understand the importance of always being one step ahead
- Experience from the digital industry working with marketing, brand communication and digital experiences as such
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Preferable a bachelor degree in Business Administration or Digital Communication
At Nordic Morning the environment is dynamic and entrepreneurial where you will work with digital transformation projects in a variety of exciting business areas.
What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity where you’ll be part of our exciting journey!
Nordic Morning is on a constant change journey. We have to be as we always strive to be, best in class supporting the market needs when it comes to create supreme digital experiences. Join us in co-creating one of the largest agencies in the Nordic region!
As a Nordic Morning employee you will have a great setup of benefits as collective bargain agreement, health-care, great working environment and colleagues that have the same aspirations about work and life as you do.
By the way! Have you always dreamed of a desk overlooking the sea? Well, it’s your lucky day! Our office is located in the new STUDIO house in the center of Malmö which will also be your localization.
What do you bring?
A part from tickin’ off the boxes above we love your smile and your solution oriented mindset – and not to forget your engaging attitude towards joining a team where entrepreneurial thinking and acting is key.
Does this sound like your next step? Please send in your application today!
About Nordic Morning
Nordic Morning are part of H&H Group, forming a team of over 500 experts across 15 agencies. We, at Nordic Morning are 150 passionate professionals driving change for the largest enterprises and brands in the Nordics. We are currently located in Malmö, Stockholm and Helsinki and together, we share a passion for solving problems.
Our curious minds make us responsive and solution-oriented and we approach business challenges from all angles. By doing this, we help clients to become customer-centric by combining our capabilities within business transformation, service design, technology, data-driven marketing, and content.
We think, we make, we learn, we aim further for all of our clients. Put simply, we believe in making the world a better experience.