Join Nordic Morning and our Malmö team!
At Nordic Morning we deliver experiences worth talking about. We are expanding and looking for a web developer to join our Malmö team. Do you want to work with different web projects with well known clients in different industries? Are you interested in learning new technologies and working in cross-functional teams? Great! We could be a perfect match.
We are looking for a Web Developer to join our team in the STUDIO building in central Malmö. This position is an important part of the Design & Tech team and you will work closely together with creatives, UX designers, web developers and others in a cross-competence team - to learn and to excel with. You will work with web projects from scratch when building new websites but sometimes we also take over responsibility of existing websites. We do new and exiting projects for our customers and at the same time we do maintenance with smaller updates and improvements. A work environment where you have the privilege to work with several clients and projects. And last but not least - we help each other because we believe that we are always stronger together.
- Keeping up to date with new frameworks, languages and libs
- Deciding when to use what, always with the end-product in mind
- Co-creating an awesome user experience together with UX experts
- Co-work and code review with your fellow developer colleagues
- Measuring the performance of what you build continuously
You are an experienced front-end developer with a creative and solution-oriented mindset. You are eager to learn and embrace emerging technologies as well as establish new ways of using them. You are passionate about creating front-end solutions to enable great user experience. If you are interested in learning more about backend development, you'll be given the opportunity.
- Expertise in modern frontend technology (responsive design, cross-browser development), frameworks and libraries like Angular, React and Vue.
- Experience working with website CMS. Knowledge about Umbraco CMS and Episerver/Optimizely is a plus.
- Experience with GIT/GitHub, Azure DevOps and Trello is a plus
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Relevant education in Web development, or relevant experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Join one of the leading digital agencies in the Nordics.
- Monthly Hack-days!
- Learn backend development or work with it if you want
- Join a culture where you’re encouraged to “Fail fast, laugh and learn” - this is your springboard to test the ideas you always wanted to!
- Join a team of 25 local colleagues constantly developing and adapting their knowledge with the digital change sharing and collaboration has always been key to our team’s success!
- Learn from the best digital marketing professionals in the industry, be challenged and widen your network throughout the Nordics with your 170 Nordic Morning colleagues.
- Collective bargain agreement, wellness grant and an amazing sea view from your office based on the 7th floor in the Studio house.
- Flexible work setup - come in to collaborate. It’s simple really!
To be successful in this exciting role we believe that you have an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong drive to make things happen!
We like to have your application as soon as possible.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About Nordic Morning
We are 170 passionate professionals driving change for the largest enterprises and brands in the Nordics. Our team is located in Malmö, Stockholm and Helsinki and together, we share a passion for solving problems.
Our curious minds make us solution-oriented. We approach business challenges from all angles and love to ask WHY and figure out HOW. By doing this, we help our clients to become more customer-centric. We combine our capabilities within service design, technology, data-driven marketing and content.
We think, we make, we learn, we aim further for all of our clients. Simply put, we believe in making the world a better experience.