We are looking for an inbound marketing professional who is driven by creating excellent communications. This person is fluent in Hubspot or similar marketing automation tool and who has a flair for writing and testing email content. The role will be working for the Nordic Morning brand within the marketing department of three people and will be responsible for owning the Hubspot system and all related communications.
The Marketing team works closely with the Sales team in order to drive high quality leads, therefore it will be beneficial if you have worked with lifecycle stages and persona driven communications in order to help the team to drive commercial value.
Your role will also involve working closely with content planning and development to enrich our marketing strategy, experience in this is also beneficial!
If you are a team player with creative ideas with the drive to achieve your best work yet, this role could certainly be for you.
- Hubspot ownership (Managing data, processes, workflows, reporting, scoring)
- Email marketing (Newsletter, promo emails, automated emails, nurture flows)
- Content marketing for blogs and ebooks (stakeholder management of content writers, designers, contributors)
- CMS editing (Contentful)
- Leadfeeder management (way of working, stakeholder management, processes)
- Unbounce landing page creator (Landing page creation, integration w/ Hubspot, sticky banners/pop ups)
- Sales/Marketing relationship (manage way of working with Sales, management of MQLs and following up on SQLs)
- Relevant further education in communication, digital marketing or similar
- We think you have 3+ years of experience working in digital marketing
- 2+ years experience working with marketing automation tool
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and stakeholders simultaneously
- Great presentation and communication skills
- Agency experience is a plus!
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
Nordic Morning are part of H&H Group, forming a team of over 500 experts across 18 agencies. We, at Nordic Morning are 150 professionals driving change for the largest enterprises and brands in the Nordics. We are currently located in Malmö, Stockholm and Helsinki and together, we share a passion for solving problems.
Our curious minds make us responsive and solution-oriented and we approach business challenges from all angles. By doing this, we help clients to become customer-centric by combining our capabilities within business transformation, service design, technology, data-driven marketing, and content.
We think, we make, we learn, we aim further for all of our clients.
Put simply, we believe in making the world a better experience.