Join Nordic Morning and our Malmö team!
At Nordic Morning we deliver experiences worth talking about. We are expanding and looking for a Backend Developer to join our Malmö team. Do you want to work with different web projects with well known clients in different industries? Are you interested in a role where you have a broad responsibility and working in cross-functional teams? Great! We could be a perfect match.
We are looking for a backend developer to join our team in the STUDIO building in central Malmö. This position is an important part of the Design & Tech team and you will work closely together with creatives, UX designers, web developers and others in a cross-competence team - to learn and to excel with. You will work with web projects from scratch but sometimes we also take over responsibility of existing websites. We often do new and exiting projects for our customers and at the same time, maintenance with smaller updates and improvements. A work environment where you have the privilege to work with several clients and projects and at the same time, work closely with the actual business. Last but not least - we help each other because we believe that we are always stronger together.
- Ensure a stable and reliable website backend foundation.
- Write clean code to develop functional websites.
- Data connections, APIs and debugging techniques.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers and other team members to ensure great website user experiences.
- Keeping up to date with new backend web technologies.
You are an experienced backend developer with a solution-oriented mindset. You are eager to learn and embrace emerging technologies as well as establish new ways of using them. If you are interested in learning frontend development, you'll be given the opportunity.
- Expertise in .NET (C#)
- Experience developing with CMS as a foundation. It is plus if you have experience from Umbraco and/or Optimizely.
- Experience working with web projects from scratch.
- Experience working with SQL Server.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Relevant education in Web development, or relevant experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Join one of the leading digital agencies in the Nordics.
- Monthly Hack-days!
- Join a culture where you’re encouraged to “Fail fast, laugh and learn” - this is your springboard to test the ideas you always wanted to!
- Join a team of 28 local colleagues constantly developing and adapting their knowledge with the digital change sharing and collaboration has always been key to our team’s success!
- Learn from the best digital marketing professionals in the industry, be challenged and widen your network throughout the Nordics with your 170 Nordic Morning colleagues.
- Collective bargain agreement, wellness grant and an amazing sea view from your office based on the 7th floor in the Studio house.
- Flexible work setup - come in to collaborate. It’s simple really!
To be successful in this exciting role we believe that you have an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong drive to make things happen!
We like to have your application as soon as possible.
Please contact email@example.com for any questions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About Nordic Morning
We are 170 passionate professionals driving change for the largest enterprises and brands in the Nordics. Our team is located in Malmö, Stockholm and Helsinki and together, we share a passion for solving problems.
Our curious minds make us solution-oriented. We approach business challenges from all angles and love to ask WHY and figure out HOW. By doing this, we help our clients to become more customer-centric. We combine our capabilities within service design, technology, data-driven marketing and content.
We think, we make, we learn, we aim further for all of our clients. Simply put, we believe in making the world a better experience.