Experienced SEO consultant to Nordic Morning!
Exciting times as we are merging Nordic Morning, Comprend, Petra, Pyramid and Graal, who have collaborated in a common business area in H&H Group, and will be united under one brand, called Nordic Morning, during 2023.
Through strong positions in digital marketing, corporate and B2B communication, the new agency will offer a unique combination of deep and broad expertise with around 300 colleagues in Stockholm, Malmö, Helsingborg, Helsinki, London and Gdansk.
This is a great opportunity if you are passionate about SEO, have some experience within the field and want to deliver best-in-class SEO strategies for our clients.
In your role, you have the chance to develop your skills while working with the largest brands in the Nordics.
As a Experienced SEO consultant, you will work closely together with the SEO team and in cross-functional teams within Data Driven Content, Data & Insights, Paid Media, Development and UX and Service design, to secure value for our clients and create wow experiences for both them and their end users.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for strategy and operational work, ensuring both are implemented and optimized seamlessly
- Guide clients with technical SEO, content and off-page optimization
- Responsible for managing client relationships
- Represent the SEO team in sales processes and pitching
- Use leading data and insights tools such as GA/GA4, GSC, Screaming Frog and various rank trackers
- Performance monitoring and reporting against clients goals
- Data analysis and insights to drive refinements in planning
- Stay on top of the latest trends and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with the team.
Who are you?
You are a communicative team player who knows how to have fun, and want to actively lead clients with best practice solutions and be part of the sales funnel!
You have some experience in the field of online marketing especially in SEO. You understand data driven marketing principles and you’re able to present data and results in an engaging way. You are passionate about learning new things, delivering quality work and developing our clients.
To be successful in this essential role we believe that you have an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong drive to make things happen!
- Strong knowledge in how to use leading SEO tools effectively and provide insights, including rank trackers, site crawl and technical analysis tools, and analytics tools
- Experienced in working in client facing roles (agency preferred)
- Experience of working with tools such as GA/GA4, GSC, Screaming Frog and various rank trackers
- Result driven and focused on getting things done
- Several years experience from working as a SEO-specialist
- Stay on top of the latest trends and like to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies with the team
- Fluent in Swedish and English any other European languages is a plus
It’s a plus if you also have
- Local, Social Media and Youtube SEO optimization skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced startup environment, larger company with a strong entrepreneurial culture or a company with a strong brand track record
What we offer you
Join us on our way of building the new Nordic Morning brand, identity and culture and be a part of the next chapter. Get the opportunity to work with brands such as ICA, L’Oréal, Arla, SSAB, Arjo, Vepsäläinen
This is a full time position in Stockholm. You can choose to work from two of our Stockholm offices and of course a hybrid work model.
Please apply with your resume, we will review ongoing, therefore, apply as soon as possible. If you want to apply in any other way than with your resume, please contact email@example.com
A warm welcome with your application!
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Stockholm Group Village
Collaboration is key
Our agency offices are hubs for collaboration and teamwork and allow us to come together to make magic happen.
Within our three locations, we have a deep pool of specialist knowledge. We are able to pull together on client projects whichever the location, but we also have the advantage of operating independently within our agency offices to localise when appropriate too.
We pride ourselves on having clusters of expertise within art direction, analytics and even machine learning across our agency.
Our team are expert listeners, but we also possess the ability to offer new ways of thinking and perspectives worth investing in; these are the moments when our clients sit up just that little bit taller.
It is these characteristics that help us to stand out to our clients and encourage them to think outside of the box, with our help.
Our team are:
Knowledge-led, goal-oriented, business-savvy, people-centered & future-looking. Are you curious yet?
About Nordic Morning
Nordic Morning are part of H&H Group, forming a team of over 500 experts across 18 agencies. We, at Nordic Morning are 150 passionate professionals driving change for the largest enterprises and brands in the Nordics. Our curious minds make us responsive and solution-oriented and we approach business challenges from all angles.
Experienced SEO consultant to Nordic Morning!
Loading application form
Already working at Nordic Morning ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.