Experienced SEM Consultant to Nordic Morning!
Exciting times as we are merging Nordic Morning, Comprend, Petra, Pyramid and Graal, who have collaborated in a common business area in H&H Group, and will be united under one brand, called Nordic Morning, during 2023.
Through strong positions in digital marketing, corporate and B2B communication, the new agency will offer a unique combination of deep and broad expertise with around 300 colleagues in Stockholm, Malmö, Helsingborg, Helsinki, London and Gdansk.
With the teams of SEM Consultants, Developers, Art Directors, Data Analysts and Client Directors we are building a place for creative minds with high delivery standards.
In the position as SEM Consultant you have an important role in setting up better advertising solutions for your clients in collaboration with data and insights, technology and creative specialists.
You will contribute to a long-term vision and sales plan and build long-term strategic relationships with our clients.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Take on the role as a Senior SEM Consultant for our largest Key Account
- Responsible for strategy and operational work, ensuring both are implemented and optimized seamlessly
- Develop junior consultants on the Key Account
- Handle contact with Google for the clients, ensuring Nordic Morning is up to date and proactively using new and relevant features
- Work on and attend pitch meetings
- Ensure synergies between channels are taken in to account and correct
- Working with SEM campaigns for our Key Account
- Sales: position Nordic Morning and ensure we win new deals within Paid Search and at the same time help grow existing clients by continuously challenging the ways we work with Paid Search.
Who are you
You are a communicative team player who knows how to have fun, and want to actively lead clients with best practice solutions and be part of the sales funnel!
You are passionate about learning new things, delivering quality work and developing our clients. To be successful in this essential role we believe that you have an entrepreneurial mindset and a strong drive to make things happen!
- Experienced in working at a media agency
- Experienced in training junior staff in a pedagogical manner
- Experienced in working in client-facing roles
- Strong knowledge of the paid search landscape and platforms (Google Ads, SA360, Bing)
- Strong digital marketing strategy skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
What we offer you
Join us on our way of building the new Nordic Morning brand, identity and culture and be a part of the next chapter. Get the opportunity to work with brands such as ICA, L’Oréal, Arla, SSAB, Arjo, Vepsäläinen
This is a full time position in Stockholm. You can choose to work from two of our Stockholm offices and of course we have a hybrid work model.
Please apply with your resume, we will review ongoing, therefore, apply as soon as possible. If you want to apply in any other way than with your resume, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
A warm welcome with your application!
Stockholm Group Village
Collaboration is key
Our agency offices are hubs for collaboration and teamwork and allow us to come together to make magic happen.
Within our three locations, we have a deep pool of specialist knowledge. We are able to pull together on client projects whichever the location, but we also have the advantage of operating independently within our agency offices to localise when appropriate too.
We pride ourselves on having clusters of expertise within art direction, analytics and even machine learning across our agency.
Our team are expert listeners, but we also possess the ability to offer new ways of thinking and perspectives worth investing in; these are the moments when our clients sit up just that little bit taller.
It is these characteristics that help us to stand out to our clients and encourage them to think outside of the box, with our help.
Our team are:
Knowledge-led, goal-oriented, business-savvy, people-centered & future-looking. Are you curious yet?
About Nordic Morning
Nordic Morning are part of H&H Group, forming a team of over 500 experts across 18 agencies. We, at Nordic Morning are 150 passionate professionals driving change for the largest enterprises and brands in the Nordics. Our curious minds make us responsive and solution-oriented and we approach business challenges from all angles.
Experienced SEM Consultant to Nordic Morning!
Loading application form
Already working at Nordic Morning ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.